I would be willing to help write an FAQ, possabley host it was well. Who ever would like to help, you can AIM me at UKnewWho to e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, i am a web developer, but you dont' have to be able to help.

Reply to
uknewwho

I have the facilities to host it on one of the servers I run at work, thats no problem. I'll try to get some Wiki or FAQ-O-Matic type software setup and running today.

-rj

Reply to
richard hornsby

Did anyone see my proposed layout on another post? I figured if we start with something like that, and expand on it, then we can take each section and divide it up into chunks. i.e., with a rough outline, we can break it up into pieces that people can volunteer for - that way we can have veryone's input, plus people who are good with one thing or the other can find an easy way to contribute...

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski

Do you mean something like this Philip?

is no content on there yet, just a layoutAny more ideas please feel free to e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com my aim isUKnewWho

able to

Reply to
uknewwho

I'd be willing to help too - writing or proofreading or whatever else I can do.

Cheers!

Glomis

richard hornsby wrote:

able to

Reply to
Glomis

Any help would be greate. right now it is being hosted at

you can take a look at get an idea of whats beeing done.Thre is no information there yet, just a rough outline, i am still workingon the contect part. I'm gonna be uploading the contect that i have so far,to give a better idea of the layout.Once i get some intrest in the project, could develop teams, depending onwhat people can do.

Reply to
uknewwho

Yeah! That's actually better than what I had :)

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski