Frequent AC Compressor Engagement - 2004 Vue 4-Cyl.

Hello Vue Owners, Now that it has gotten warmer and I'm running the AC on my 4cyl. Vue, I've noticed that the AC compressor seems to engage and disengage fairly frequently. The switch on/off is fairly harsh, so I notice a slight shake when it occurs. Has anyone noticed the same thing? On my other cars, I don't recall ever feeling the compressor kick in and out. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

JP

Reply to
Redrex1

Frequent cycling and harsh engagement usually indicate that the refrigerant level is incorrect (I would suspect a leak)

Have the dealer check it

Reply to
Chris