Front wheel alignment question

HI all...

I'm looking at my trusty Chilton book (Saturn 1991-1993 Repair manual) at page 8-14 and have a question about the toe alignment: the book states that the Toe-in is supposed to be .2 inches positive (.1 inches per wheel).

However, the book is unclear as to where that .2 inches is supposed to be measured. It is the difference between the front and rear edges of the tires? I've built a nifty little alignment jig and would like to try it out but I need to know where that .2" is to be measured.

Any info would be greatly appreciated....

thanks Alex

Reply to
Alex Wiecek