Alignment Specs

Good Morning Group,

What specifications are used for front alignment with a 3" lift and 31 x

10.50 x 15s?

Thanks Group!

Reply to
Norm & Debbie

Group, I neglected to add it is a 2000 XJ.

Reply to
Norm & Debbie

The factory alignment specs will do. With a solid front axle, there is only a toe adjustment anyway, but I generally prefer to have as much positive caster as possible, and camber near zero. Toe should be slightly positive,

1/16" total will do.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Thanks Jerry!

Reply to
Norm & Debbie

Reply to
Steve G

But there is no caster angle adjustment on the XJ axle being discussed. Besides, it's a coil spring, not a leaf spring.

Jerry

-- Jerry Bransford To email, remove 'me' from my email address N6TAY, PP-ASEL See the Geezer Jeep at

Jerry Bransford

Reply to
mic canic

Reply to