Fuel filters

Hi,

is showing these 3 fuel filters for my 97' Saturn SW2.

WIX Part# 33575 $19.27 FRAM # G8086 $27.79 ACDelco # GF823 $45.79

Essentially, what is the difference between these filters?

Thanx, Ed

Reply to
fcache

I got mine at Advance Auto for about 19 buck out the door.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

About 2 years ago I bought mine from my Saturn dealer parts counter. About $22 for the correct filter that belongs on it. James

Reply to
James1549

Other than a crazy price system theres not much difference in them. Frams quality is lacking when it comes to "oil" filters. I havent cut one of their fuel filters open yet... ACdelco, Wix, & Purolator make good parts. Buy which ever of those 3 cost less and buy locally, save yourself time and the cost of shipping.

BläBlä