Help Please, 02 SC2

I have an 02 SC2 and I just changed the spark plugs at 40,000 km. When I changed them I noticed that all four of the spark plugs were covered in oil. The color of the spark plugs varied from having clean oil on them to rust/corrosion on the them to black oil on them

The car does not seem to have as much power as it used too even after I changed the plugs, or maybe it's just me being too picky. Is this a cause for concern? Should there be oil on spark plugs? I also noticed too, that I often smell a slight scent of oil burning when I turn off the car after driving (this happens now and before I changed the spark plugs). Someone help!!!!

Reply to
Sakic