Saturn needs Mystery Shoppers

I work for the company that is running Saturn's mystery shopping program and they are looking for more Saturn owners to participate. There are currently a few locations being shopped, but come January, we'll be going to locations all over the country. There is no fee to join, and you can get paid for getting your oil changed, tires rotated or just for looking at the new cars. If you are interested, you can e-mail me at jmeyer @ serviceevaluation.com or go to our website and register. The site is

Justin

Hey wonderful idea. I just have to ask though. Being a consultant, will I get paid anything for being taken off the sales floor for an hour or two by a mystery shopper? IMHO, any salesman / service person should be compensated in some way or form for getting an "excellent" 100% score on these shopper surveys.

Also, as I said it is a good idea to keep checks and balances, heres an idea. Why not send out a few mystery shoppers to service departments who have thier cars modified and or dressed up for show. It would be interesting to know how carefully modified cars (ex: chromed, painted or aftermarket parts) are handled in the shop. Unfortunatelly, not all mechanics are alike.

btw - I love the challenge, I have sold 3 cars so far to confirmed mystery shoppers. Bring 'em on! marx404

Reply to
marx404