help please

I have a 1992 Saturn SC2 5 speed I replaced my clutch two days ago and my car will shift all the gears and trys to pull but it won't at all it will just rev up can someone please help

On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 6:20:35 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Whan you say it "trys to pull but it won't" are you saying the car (clutch) engages but the car will not go anywhere?
On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 8:13:41 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You also might want to try the Saturnfans.com sight. I have owned 5 S series Saturns (my kids and mine) and that sight enabled me to do most of my own maintenance. Very knowledgable people on that sight.