Help with gauges on 92 Sl

I recently purchashed a 92 SL for my sone to work on. The fuel gauge, the odometer, the seat belt shoulder harness and the power door locks dont work. Are these tied together somewhere and where should I start?.. MArk Ps:We already replced the clutch and CV's and various other things , it runs great

Reply to
MARK

These are all different things, some in different locations. As far as the door locks, try the fuses first, then the relays themselves.

The odometer is a tiny plastic gear you will find inside the gauge cluster which you will have to remove the top of the dash and quite a few scerws, clips to to get to it. You can buy the tiny odo gear online, search google for odometer gears.

The shoulder harness you will have to physically look at the mechanisms at the top or bottom of the seatbelts. If you dont have already, buy a Haynes manual, itll help some.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

This car didnt come from New Orleans did it?

Reply to
blah blah

Reply to
MARK