Honda drivetrains in Vue

What years was the Vue equipped with Honda engines? Did this include the tranmissions?

Reply to
John Plachta

Here's all the info you need about the VUE and more:

marx404

All I know is - when I get into my wife's vue and drive, that v6 makes it feel like i'm in a sports car. This is - of course - compared to my 6000 lb. Avalanche.

That means the Saturn has an HP/Weight ratio of .067.

My avalanche has an HP/Weight ratio of only .052.

Reply to
PerfectReign