Saturn Relay-Front Power Outlet

I think that i've blown the fuse that protects the front power outlet on a 2005 Saturn Relay. The manual doesn't indicate which fuse it would
be. Can anyone tell me which fuse I should be checking?
I have already checked the auxiliary power fuse and it appears to be good.
Thanks Carl
On 11/29/2014 7:29 AM, Crkeehn wrote:

Never mind. Last week the van was totaled. The power outlet is no longer an issue.
Carl