I've crossed over.....

The 100,000 kilometer mark that is!!

My car is a 2001 SL2. I've changed the oil, plugs and air filter. Anything I missed?. I was wondering about the gear box oil - It's a manual - should it be changed?

As you can imagine, this car get driven a lot. It's not even three years old and it's got a 10th of a million on it. about 65% of the mileage is highway.

The complete list of work done on this car is:

Rotors and pads replaced at 75,000 km Serpentine belt replaced at 30,000 km and again at 90,000 km Oil changed every 5000 km Spark plugs changed at 50,000 km

Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased. This is my fourth Saturn and I'm hoping to get about 400,000 km out of this one before the repair bills get too high.

Cheers!

Glomis

Reply to
Glomis

Air filter and maybe check or cjange the tranny fluid if it's never been done before.(?)

anyways, Congrats!

marx404

Reply to
marx404