IN memory

Nice link and very appropriate, thanks.

I can remember that morning very clearly. Getting ready for work around

5:am, reading my email, drinking coffee and watching Bryant Gumbal on the morning news saying a plane had hit one of the towers. I was thinking it was a small, private plane (Cessna) at first. I'd shave and then jump back in front of the TV, then shower and back in front of the TV again as more stuff kept happening. Then I remember driving into work and hearing the radio and one of the towers had collapsed. The whole thing just unfurled into one of the most surreal days I've ever experienced.

On what planet do they drive planes into buildings?!?! I'm still mad!!!

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Very moving. Thank you.

Tenzo wrote:

Reply to
Brian Talley

Thanks for posting this. I sent it to some friends that would like to forget. I never will.

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart

Thanks Tenzo.... very moving!