Ion coupe

I have a problem with my 04 ION. It is the coupe with the rear doors that open to the rear. At slower speeds there is a squeaking noise (sounds like an old school bus). Sounds like possibly the rear door hinges but the doors are obviously closed at the time.

Reply to
123

possible one of the metal trim clips loose and pop in/out slightly especially over bump and cause the noise.

Reply to
DigitoNut