Massive Black Dots update

Thank you to everyone for the help.

We now can open a store with all the products in our basement that didn't work. Ultimately, my husband bought a power buffer. He seems to be picking at the dots, then buffing the remainder. Took a full day to do one of our hoods.

We bought it all. The products ranged from didn't work to stripped all the paint. The buffer isn't stripping the paint. Advice: never let it get this far :-).

Reply to
Jennifer X-No-Archive: yes