BTLMEX going out of business

I got this e-mail today from them.

We are very sad to inform you that due to low demand on Genuine VW parts, we will bring our web page down in a couple of months. After that we will no longer carry genuine VW parts. We recommend that if you need genuine VW parts for future use, Please take advantage and order at this time. We would like to Thank everyone that bought vehicles and parts from us, and will be forever grateful.---- Miguel Padres ----President.

My take is they offered some very nice products at good prices. Unfortunately, their lack of speed was what I believe ultimately led to their downfall.

Reply to
Ben Boyle