mpg on the 170hp ion 3

what is the MPG on the ion 3 with the 170hp engine?

Reply to
Lyle

same as the 2.2, 24/32. Check out

for specs on all vehicles.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

My daughter bought a used 97 SC2 with a automaitc (predisseor to Ion) and its worst tank so far has been 29 MPG in urban/city driving. We are very pleased with its thrityness.

SnoMan

I got one about 6 weeks ago, and have been tracking my mileage. It has improved slightly each week, with the most recent being slightly over

29mpg. Mixed highway/in-town driving.

John Cowart

Reply to
bo peep

The 5 speed performs better and gets around 34 MPG

Reply to
GeekBoy