Need "roof container solution" for camping with SW2 wagon

Hi all, I am looking around for a stowable (probably fabric or vinyl?) container I can mount on top of my '96 SW2 wagon to carry camping gear on long drives. It needs to be waterproof, not just resistant, and something like 15 cubic feet. It needs to be stowable because I have nowhere to store a hard shell one.

Also trying to find a roof rack to mount it on if necessary, my wagon doesn't have one yet.

Google hasn't been very helpful due to the massive number of possibilities, does anyone have any specific recommendations? Thanks in advance.

( This is the closest thing to what I am looking for that I have found, but I know nothing yet about the company or its quality:)

Ouroboros_Rex

Try your local bicycle shop. They will have the most amount of solutions and name brands to choose from. If they are too pricey, note the brand name and go online. Thule, Yakamoto and Graber are some of the many name brands.

Reply to
marx404

"Ouroboros_Rex" wrote in news:fv7glb$52p$ snipped-for-privacy@news.ks.uiuc.edu:

I have been extremely happy with whatever cargo roof carrier bag you can pick up at your local WalMart, Kragen, Pepboys. I know I purchased mine for about $10 on sale. It sat in it's box for 4-5 years. Finally used it this winter and loved it.

Just saw them at Pep Boys for $20.

Reply to
Steph