Noisy front wheel bearing - Saturn Relay

I have a 2005 Saturn Relay 3 with a noisy front left wheel bearing. I have been told various stories about having it corrected.
Can anyone please tell me what is involved in correcting the problem and about how much it should cost?
Thanks Carl

Just to update you. I got quotes of anywhere from $325 - $700+ to repair the wheel bearing/hub. The high quote was from the Chevy dealer across from where I work, when the Saturn Dealerships closed, the Chevy dealer took over the Saturn Service.
I took a more reasonable bid and the car is now silent again.
Carl

Site Timeline