Not Crazy On My Ion Headlights

I have had good luck with the new Sylvania Silverstar Ultras in my Sc2, will plan on using them on my '07 ION.3 soon as I save up the $50. for the pair. Be sure to get the Ultras, they last longer, don't get as hot and put out more light.

I don't know about the inside of the lens, but if the outside of the headlight becomes cloudy, try Maguire's Plastix, works great on keepin them shiny too.

Reply to
marx404

Seems they can be alot brighter,the curved face seems to killl some of the projection.I installed brighter ones this srping,but,they seem the same.Hope they dont ''fog up'' like all the others do,the clear plastic part.

Reply to
teem

With my previous car a Contour,after 3-4 years,the left lens became cloudy,i found out about that,buffing w/polish creme while letting water rinse over it,it did a real good job.My Ions now may have a TEENY amount of haze on the drivers side,but its only at the top,why does plastic do this?.

Reply to
teem