odometer gear failure

Well the odometer failed for the 2nd time on my 92 SC. The first time I got a refurbished insturment cluster from saturn for a fairly high price. Now Saturn wants $500+ for a rebuilt cluster.

All because a small plastic gear failed in the odometer.

I think I have a good solution:

will sellthe a replacement gear for $25 + shipping. I am going to order it onMonday. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Reply to
Mike