Problem with Locking system-Saturn Relay

The automatic locking system seems to have stopped working on my 2005 Saturn Relay 3. It doesn't lock using the keyfob nor does it automatically lock when put in drive. The unlock button will unlock the car, however when I push the lock button the first time the lights only flash, the car doesn't lock. When I push the button the second time, the horn beeps, the car still doesn't lock.

Carl

Reply to
carlkeehn