Re: marx404 = Saturn PR director

That was uncalled for. If your alternator keeps going out its probably a bad battery that keeps putting a load on it. If we knew more about your situation maybe someone could give some advice but since you want to troll I say go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Blah blah

That wasn't very nice Dennis. Besides as I see your other post which is quite troll like, you really have no obligation to be here, nor is your behaviour wanted here by anyone.

Perhaps if you actually read posts here instead of trolling, you would see that I have been here for a while. You would also see that I posted last month announcing that I just started a new career as a Saturn Sales Consultant.

I was already biased towards Saturn years before I got this job, so pardon my positive attitude and my desire to help people on this ng.

Negative attitudes, personal attacks and asumptions never help anybody. If I sound like PR in my posts, then good! I truly believe in what I sell. Saturn is a great car. Any car of any make might have problems. I'm sorry to hear that anyone has had trouble with thier Saturn. Most have had good luck and love thier Saturns.

Proof of that is this ng and forums like SaturnFans, SaturnSpot Saturn Motorsports to name a few.

If Saturn is not for you, Dennis and mrfact, then you are free to go drive any other car brand that you wish. Just keep the personal attacks, trolling and hate posts to yourself please. With all due respect, If that's all that you are capable of, then you are not wanted here.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Thanks.. Couldn't have said it better myself.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz