proof ford is crap

there ya have it you cant get 100 mi out of a ford

hurc

Reply to
hurricane 575

Crap or not, all I was asking for is advice about tie rods. If you knew anything about engineering, you would understand that a suspension parts are expeced to wear out after 100k miles. There is tremendous cyclic loading on these parts.

Since you took my post from another message and was sneaky about hiding in this one, I assume you must be a troll in this group. Too bad, I thought this was a decent group.

Go buy yourself a Japanees car. Give your money to Japan.

Reply to
msterspy

It is a decent group.... except for the resident moron who calls himself huricane.

Reply to
Bob

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Reply to
tom

babbled:

Yeah, they're just horrible. I bought my 88 T-Bird back in 95 with 140,000km on it, and it just hit 293,000km (182,000 mi) today. It's probably only running because I religiously changed the oil every 15-22,000km (10 times in 9 years). Just can't seem to kill that piece of crap.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Reply to
msterspy

lmfao u cant get 100000 out of a ford ball joint

case closed

Reply to
hurricane 575

lmfao cyclic loading thats a new one did ya think of that yourself

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

No, I didn't, I happen to be a Mecahnical Engineer and spent several years working in this field. You are obviously a dumb shit who latches on the these threads and tries to piss people off. You really suck. This is the oppinions of most people in this newsgroup. Eat a bag of shit.

Reply to
msterspy

I'd gladly kick in the 29 cents to supersize that order. Make that one LARGE bag of shit for dumbass to eat. Bob

Reply to
Bob

engineer eh where is that train??

cyclic loading is a test you dumb tard the part did not fail due to a cyclic load

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

Reply to
msterspy

why should it bother me to tell the truth?

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

What you consider truth is pure dung and has nothing to do with the question I posed: It is apparent that everyone on this newsgroup hates you because you are very insulting, and sneaky. Doesn't this bother you? If you hate Fords you should stop posting to this group and go bother someone in a Japaneese import newsgroup where you belong.

People in this group help one another by sharing repair and problem experiences; they don't badger people and send out random bullshit like you do.

Reply to
msterspy

u think fords r crap,buy a dodge!!

Reply to
fordmandan

My first car was a 1972 Plymouth Satelite. Worst car I ever owned. Ball joints were junk after 20,000 miles. Could even pass inspection.

I have to say, though, my brother has an antique 1946 Dodge. Interesting car, fun to drive.

Reply to
msterspy