Re: Salvage Value for '96 SL1?

I wish this was a bit closer to me!

Ken

I need to have this car towed away this week, and > was wondering whether it had any salvage value > (whole; I'm not in a position to part it out). > It was involved in a side collision at the front > bumper, so it's in very good to excellent condition > from the cowl back. 99.8K, but low miles on tires, > battery, alternator. Gold with tan cloth interior. > Auto, AC, PS, power windows and locks, steel wheels. > Engine still ran after the collision. > > It's in northwest NJ, should anyone be interested in > it; otherwise, I'd just like to know whether to expect > anything from a junkyard (beyond a free tow ;-( > > Thanks, > --E
Reply to
Napalm Heart

i'm interested!!! let me know at snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Reply to