Re: The DMV is so insidious. They are allowed to tax used property sales.

Jeeze...OUCH...Is that even legal? You've already paid tax on the income once, and they are taxing you on THEIR refunded overcharge? WOW!!

Gee...I'm glad I'm a Canadian...Where you can bribe your way out of taxes!! ;-)

Cheers!

Glomis

Steve Barker wrote:

Hell, that's nothing. Here in Kansas, we have to claim LAST years STATE > refund as this years income. Now if that ain't double taxation, nothin is. > > -- > Steve > =========
Reply to
Glomis

And don't even get me started on the innumerable ways the CHP squanders those funds on "law enforcement" (asking to see if your registration is current when they pull you over and all that) or CalTrans and its loony "road improvements". What a crock *that* all is.

Reply to
Louis Hom