Re: The DMV is so insidious. They are allowed to tax used property sales.

The 2003 EPA mileage Guide list a compact Saturn Ion 4cy automatic at 24/33 with an annual cost of $680. A midsize L200

4cy at 24/32 with an annual cost of $860 and a L300 4cy at 21/29 with an annual cost of $970. For comparison purposes a LARGE size V8 Crown Vic automatic is listed at 18/26 with an annual cost of only $192 more a year. That is less than 53 cents a day. Seems to me that is hardly much of a saving considering the number of passengers each can carry or the relative safety of a large vehicle. ;)

mike hunt

Steve Barker wrote:

> I will, and while you're pouring gas in your gas hog, I'll keep on getting > 35 mpg in my saturn. So, I guess it's all in how we decide to flush eh? > > -- > Steve > ========= > > > Steve Barker wrote: > > > Yes, that's why they call it gambling. Matt, lighten up. I'll keep > > > spending my $2 a week. Thanks > > > > > > > I've been trying to lighten up for some time now, but losing weight > > isn't easy when you are over forty! > > > > It's your $2 and your toilet, so flush at will. > > > > > > Matt > >
Reply to
BrickMason