Rear wiper on '01 LW300, etc?

Does the rear wiper sprayer on the LW300 fed from the same reservoir as the front? I haven't found a separate reservoir yet for the rear. Front sprayer works fine but rear seems to put out foam. Owner's manual only shows a front reservoir.

Found another 'gotcha' when working on the tail light. The parking light was out on one side. I opened the access panel and removed the lamp carrier. Seemed that the socket was a bit bent. I straightened it an re-inserted the carrier into the tail light cluster with power on in order to verify that the connection was still good. All of a sudden *poof* and the lights go out. Didn't realize that the fuse can blow from inserting the carrier improperly with a live circuit. Going to get some more fuses tomorrow. As an engineer, I appreciate all the fuses where sensitive (and expensive) electronics are involved. Just never saw a vehicle before with fuse sub panels in both left and right front kick panels in addition to the under-hood one.

Regards - Oppie

Reply to
Oppie