Roof rails for 2004 Vue

Hi all, I recently bought a 2004 V6 FWD Vue. In my opinion, it was a hard deal to pass up. 24k, power/heated seats, moonroof, 6 speaker CD, like new condition. $14,875. I added a bumper to bumper 100k warranty for a total of $15,995.

So far I have driven it about 400 miles and just love it. The Honda V6 was the big selling point for me. I am averaging just under 25 mpg which I consider to be excellent for this type of vehicle. Now my question. I have a rather loud squeaking noise coming from the front end. It sounds like rubber rubbing together and only happens on road imperfections during slow speeds (like going over speed bumps for example). Its still under the factory warranty so it will be going to the dealer next week. I am just curious as to what it could be.

Reply to
Wes