Saturn Ad Wins Award

Saturn's "Sheet Metal" commercial won the prestigious Gold Lion award at last month's International Advertising Festival in Cannes, France. The ad was created by Saturn's ad agency Goodby, Silverstein & Partners. The ad was unique because, until the very end, it doesn't show a Saturn -- or any car for that matter.

What did you think of the ad?

Charlie

Reply to
CE

Very cool..

I thought that was a really interesting and "different" ad the first time i saw it. Even thought some of the Saturn ads may seem a little corny(like the L-series and the cardboard boxes, which i DO like..lol)they're still all good to me. I havent seen one i've just thought was totally stupid..

Congrats to Saturn AND their advertising agents

Reply to
A.Johnson