Great Experience - Sheet Metal Guy

I hope this doesn't tick anyone here off but in the greater scheme of things it's recommendations like these that makes a board like this beneficial to all.

I needed a panel for the shifter opening in the floor, and found Grimjeeper Diamond Plating on the 'net. My project jeep is a '91 YJ tub on a '85 CJ frame and the first floor plate I bought used on Ebay didn't fit right. I emailed a picture to Mike at Grimmjeeper, and he set me up with a smooth aluminum (vs. diamond plate) panel that fit right straight out of the box, curved to fit the hump. The shiter openings lined up perfectly and the mounting holes around the perimiter as well as the boot mount holes were dead-nuts on, too. The price was very very reasonable and I got the piece here in New England in about 4 days.

I don't want to go putting his phone number here unsolicited, but the email is grimjeeper1 at hotmail dot com. Very Jeep-friendly and a pleasure to do business with. And no, I have nothing to gain from this recommendation.

- Mike

Reply to
fairtide

"The shiter openings lined up perfectly..."

Sounds like a plumbing job I did recently.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

LAMO !

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Does he have a website ?

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Lol, Shifter. Shift - Er. My 'F' key must be sticky :(

Mike's ebay store is at

fairtide

Reply to
Will Honea

I was gonna let it go, but I really needed the laugh!

Seahag

"Dave Milne" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Wow!! I just found this by doing a search .

Talk about Word of Mouth, and the compliments.

I Started making jeep products about 5-6 yrs ago , as I was looking fo parts for mine. Everybody wantd way too much for their goods. So I mad my own. Someone asked where I got my parts from..... and then the res is history. I try to keep the costs down but the price of aluminum ha shot way up since I started.

All I can say is ... Thank you!

Yeah you better take care of that "F" key too!

Any way here is link to some photos that he may not have known about 'Jeep Diamond Plate

Thank you again...

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Wrote:

-- GrimJeeper

Reply to
GrimJeeper

Unfortunately you have just undone the good word by SPAMMING a newsgroup with a formal Charter that forbids commercial posts.

I have found from experience Spammers only sell crap. Legit companies don't need to SPAM for suckers.

The Charter for this group can be found here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

You only rate a Boycott in my opinion.

Mike

GrimJeeper wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

My appologies. You will not see me here again! Spamming was not m

-- GrimJeeper

Reply to
GrimJeeper