Saturn drops prices

Just got the post mail.

$2,000 off IONs. That's about 12-18% I thought Saturn didn't do price drops

Reply to
Tenzo

We got our ION-3 about three weeks ago. We got a total of $2000 off and they financed almost all the rest at 0% for 60 months. From what I knew, I thought that was good for a Saturn. What's more, though, this car is really nice.

Bill K.

Reply to
William E. Krantz, Jr.

$2,000 off IONs. That's about 12-18% I thought Saturn didn't do price drops

Reply to
Hektor Mesta

$2,000 off IONs. That's about 12-18% I thought Saturn didn't do price drops

Reply to
teem

In my area in July you could get up to $5500 off the L series, $4500 off the Ion, minimum of $3000 if you financed. Didn't see the same offer for August, in fact there were no ads from the Saturn dealers in this weekends paper. The dealers in my area were just sold to Sonic (not the food chain) and they are closing the dealer closest to me in Sunnyvale.

Saturn doesn't do haggling, but they certainly do adjust prices to move inventory.

Steve

Reply to
Steven Scharf