car performance specs website

Does anyone know a good website that I can find performance specs for pretty much all new cars? eg 1-100pkh (60mph), top speed, power, torque etc)

cheers Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

has the specs (as specified by the manufacturer).

Reply to
JimV

||Bryan wrote: ||> Does anyone know a good website that I can find performance specs for ||> pretty much all new cars? ||> eg 1-100pkh (60mph), top speed, power, torque etc) ||> ||> cheers ||> Bryan || ||

has the specs (as specified by the manufacturer).

Road and Track prints them every month, you might check out their website. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B