Saturn SL1 1996 HVAC Problems

The air cond compressor nor the heater fan on my car will not work. The controls do not seem to be working at all. I have checked the fuses and they are good. I havent a clue. Anyone out there with suggestions?

Reply to
Tim G via CarKB.com

Not sure what you are discribing. Are you confusing the "a/c compressor" and "heater fan" with what we call the "Blower Motor"? As in "the fan wont work set to A/C or Heat"?

Reply to
blah blah