Silly question--my Saturn's "birthday"

Does anyone know how I can find out when my two Saturn Vues were born/made? Just curious because someone mentioned that they know. to the day, when their Saturn came off the line.

Hey, I said it was a silly question!

Reply to
CC**Buttercup

Perhaps Saturn Customer Service would know. Their phone number is

1-800-553-6000. Good luck!
Reply to
Steve

Any Saturn dealer parts center can tell you too. I found out the birthday of a used one I bought my daughter there.

Reply to
SnoMan

I'm the OP, and I thought I'd follow-up. I had my husband's Vue at the dealership yesterday, and asked the service rep if she could tell me the birthdays for both Vues. DH's Vue was 7/22/04, and mine was 10/19/04.

It turns out that my Vue came off the line on what would have been my best friend's 40th birthday. We were best friends until she died at age

  1. We figured it out once that my mom must have gotten pregnant with me the week that she saw my best friend as a newborn. (9 months, 3 weeks apart in age.)

It's just one of those coincidences.

Reply to
Buttercup---aka---CC