[SL2 1991] Changing the headligth bulb ?

Hello,

I've openned the bonnet, but I can't figure out what to do next ! Do you access the bulb by removing the front glass ? or do you remove the bulb from behind ? (does this mean dismounting the full headligth ?)

any hint will help

thanks

yomgui

Reply to
yomgui

[Assuming it's the same as my 93 SW1:] It's pretty simple; it basically twists out from the back side of the headlamp. It can be a bit of a struggle (simple is not the same as easy). If you have the owner's manual, it's in there.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Cannon