-Someone help- how do i change the starter in my '93 SL1?

I just bought a '93 SL1 and the starter took a crap on me. I crawled under it today and it looks like a job. I'd rather pay someone but im hard headed and would like to do it my self. I'm very mechanically inclined but i've never messed with a saturn before and was just lookin for a few pointers from someone who has before i get started. There is also a plug that is hanging from the wire loom that holds the small wires to the starter and im not sure where it goes but im sure its not supposed to hang. Thanks very much for reading and i hope you can help me ASAP. I appreciate it............David

Reply to
DKinard

I just bought a '93 SL1 and the starter took a crap on me. I crawled under it today and it looks like a job. I'd rather pay someone but im hard headed and would like to do it my self. I'm very mechanically inclined but i've never messed with a saturn before and was just lookin for a few pointers from someone who has before i get started. Maybe a few of the tools needed would help too. There is also a plug that is hanging from the wire loom that holds the small wires to the starter and im not sure where it goes but im sure its not supposed to hang. Thanks very much for reading and i hope you can help me ASAP. I appreciate it............David

Reply to
DKinard