Starter motor '95 SW2

I have the replacement. How hard will this be? Any tips? I have no manual.

Reply to
lectricmania

1 - Buy a manual, Chilton or Haynes, Chilton is bigger and IMHO slightly better. The OEM Saturn manual set is a LOT more expensive. 2 - Disconnect the battery ground before you start.

3 - The top bolt can be tough to get a socket on, you will need the correct non-wobble front extension.

Good luck, don't stop growing new skin.

Reply to
Private