Steering

Hi, i have a problem with a 93 Saturn. When i make a leftturn it makes a funny noise and it looks like there is space in the steering. Is there a way to get rid of the space with a screw in the powersteering. It's my first american car i had VW's and Audi's before they all had a screw in the steering for to get rid of this space. If there is a way please let me know Thank you

Reply to
bumi