SW2 rear wiper not working (again)

For the third time, the rear wiper controller on my SW2 is dead. I have had the Saturn dealer replace it twice while it was still under warranty but now it has happened again. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a recall/service bulletin? I'm concerned of dishing out $200 every 1.5 years for something that in my other vehicles never wore out.

Thanks,

Mike Vraniak

Reply to
Michael Vraniak