Tire recommendation L300

I just replaced the aging Firestone Firehawk GTA02 (215/55/16) on my

2002 L300 with a set of Dunlop SP Sport A2 tires, same size. I noticed an improvement in every measurable sense. I highly recommend these tires.

Vic

2002 L300
Reply to
Victor DiMichina

Be extremely careful with these tires as with from what I have seen, they tend to cup like a son of a gun, even if you rotate them on schedule.

To respond via e-mail, simply take the, "REMOVEXX" out of my return e-mail address.

Reply to
SnThetcOil