VUE '04 SERVICE MANUAL - WHERE TO FIND ONE?

Just became the proud owner of a 2004 VUE, with the 2.2 4cyl. It is the 4th Saturn that I have owned.

Really like the vehicle so far.

Is there a Haynes or Chilton's service manual for VUE's? If not, what is a good source for an experienced/advanced do-it-yourself-er? What is the cost?

Thx for the help.

Reply to
paul

I purchase the complete set of shop manuals from Saturn. They are pricey but very good.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White