Water Drips

Inside the driver door,the switches for the power windows,will water affect the operation?,I try to keep the window up when raining.Getting in the car when it's raining can't be helped.

Reply to
teem

the operation?,I try to keep the window up when raining.Getting in the car when it's raining can't be helped.

Shouldnt unless its one hell of a downpoor. :-\

Reply to
Blah blah