Weird VUE problem

I have a 2004 VUE V6 AWD, 28k miles. When I apply the brakes the dashlights come on. Very weird, everything else is ok.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

Sound like there is a short in the electrical system. It very well could be exposed wires that have crossed. Take it in and get it looked at. With the amount of electronics in today's vehicles. A short or crossed wires could cause quite a mess.

Jim

Reply to
Seamus's Stuff

Reply to