Where to buy 3rd party Roof Racks for 04 Vue ???

Looking for suggestions on where to buy 3rd party roof racks for an

04 Vue. I prefer not to buy at the Saturn Dealer... too pricey.

Thanks, T

Reply to
Tarnum

Check out your local bike shop. Yakima, Graber and Thule are some brands I know of. Shop online too you might find a better price.

Reply to
marx404

I bought a pair for my Ion3 New and delivered as promised...

Reply to
BE

Thanks for the link. Looks good. Am carrying a canoe so the other possible option i was considering was using foam blocks under the gunnels. Has anyone ever tried that on a Vue???

Reply to
Tarnum

I would just use the foam blocks. I hauled a canoe around for years with just foam blocks.

Reply to
BE