Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 L300 Bad O2 Sensor?
Check Engine Light: ON Time Since Codes Cleared:
4
4

2007 VUE New Tires
I had to be very careful where I took my '99 SW2 for tire replacement because some tire dealers used too much torque on the wheel nuts and could damage the brake disks. Do the '07 VUEs have the same...
3
3

1996 SL ENGINE RACING PROBLEM
My '96 SL single cam has 185K on the clock, and has been running fine. A few weeks ago I changed the oil and hosed off the motor with a garden hose. Then the "Service Engine" light came on, but it was...
6
6

lw300 belt tensioner
Was noticing over the last few weeks that the 3L engine in my '01 lw300 was getting noisy when started in cold weather. One day it was particularly noisy and I investigated. Got over 150K on the car...

Saturn Headlights
We have an 07 Saturn Ion. The high beams are lower than the low beams on our other vehicles. Low beams are ridiculous. I've repeatedly asked Saturn to readjust them. They say they can't. Other times...
2
2

Airbag Light
Hello, need some help. Have a 97 SC2 and had it up for sale. Daughter left the windows open and we got a deluge rainstorm overnight and the next day, it had three to four inches of water inside. To...
5
5

two issues: P0404 & head gasket
hello everyone; 1997 SL1 SOHC. standard xmission. approximtely 130.000 km (i live in toronto, canada, which is metric) issue a) giving erratic P0404 SES when engine gets hot. i have obdc diagnostic...
1
1

This is an interesting newsgoup
Truly a study contrasting the inteligent against the idiots and the wishfull thinking. But still worth the time to read. Fun. Could be more posts.... I was just given a 97 SL2 by my father. Its in...
2
2

Oil Additive to Stop Leak? Lucas Or 10W40? Head gasket issue
I have a slow leak in my saturn 2002 sl1 (80,000miles). The mechanic thinks it is likely the head gasket. I get about a 1 or 2 inch diameter oil leak on my driveway every day. Any product that you...
4
4

The Penske File...Smokescreen ??
Was the proposed sale to Penske just a charade to boost sales of Saturns during the clunker program ?? Sure seemed like a Costanza operation to me.

crankshaft position sensor error?
Hi, having some hard starting and it finally popped up a code. "crankshaft position sensor error"... what are the likely fixes?
3
3

Rotating tires?
My '97 SL2 owners' manual says to rotate the tires in the classic X patters (LF to RR, etc.). However, I have heard for years that radial tires should not be rotated to the opposite side of the...
1
1

"China buys all-American Hummer for $150 million"
comments at buys all-American Hummer for $150 million William Ehart Nothing was more American than the Hummer. It was Schwarzenegger, cigars and swagger, laughing in the face of scornful...
24
24

SATURN IS NO MORE! Penske walks away from GM deal!
Saturn fans will be saddened to hear that the brand is about to be history. Penske Automotive Group (PAG) and General Motors have been in the final stages of negotiations to transfer the brand, but...

Down the Drain?
Well GM pulled the plug on Saturn today - wonder what happens to our existing MFG warranty - have to wait & see I guess.
1
1