Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Going Japanese
Well the decision to shut down Saturn is very disappointing. Only GM cars I ever liked. I'm done. Going Japanese. Used to be pro-American, but GM is no longer pro-me-the-consumer. Our vehicles will be...
1
1

RIP
I just heard the news... it got me to thinking, my very first internet search was for "Saturn" (My second search: Saturn -planet). I had a photo of my '94 SC1 on the "Saturn Server", subscribed to the...

Just got two letters (GM and my Saturn Dealer)
Last week (actually on the same day) I received a letter from GM Canada and one from my Saturn Dealer. GM wanted to assure me they will be backing my 5 year warrantee and the 3 year bumper to bumper,...
2
2

Replacing engine key
Replacing engine key I am having a problem with my 1995 Saturn . I need to replace the key cylinder. Wow difficult is it ? Thanks John
2
2

Auto Directory
All the information of cars includes ,choice your car, shows and events, future vehicle, research, dealers,parts and accessories, cars buy & sell, tips and advise, rent a car,company information, auto...

96 Saturn -- How Do You Disable Runaway Chime?
It blasts my ears. I know where the damn thing is -- it's behind the front cover on the driver's side console. But I understand that if it is removed, some necessary functions will be lost. All I want...
2
2

1999 SW2: Problem with door locks making noise and not locking
The noise is coming from the passenger door and is not operation the door lock/unlock latches on the door next to the door handle inside. It sounds like if it were a worm drive setup that the drive is...
4
4

Gong Crazy
The warning bell on my 96 Saturn blasts away in spite of the headlights not being on. Anybody out there to tell me where to get to that bell so I can disconnect it? Thanks. I have enjoyed my little...
2
2

Problem with Locking system-Saturn Relay
The automatic locking system seems to have stopped working on my 2005 Saturn Relay 3. It doesn't lock using the keyfob nor does it automatically lock when put in drive. The unlock button will unlock...

94 SL2 inst cluster issues
Thanks in advance for reading this over. My 94 SL2 5spd has been mechanically and electrically problem-free since I've owned it, except the old-school electro-mechanical odometer recently started...
1
1

Group gone?
Has this group gone deathly quiet? Has everybody lost interest in Saturn? Or is everybody on vacation? JimR
9
9

Changing remote start battery
The remote start/entry key fob for my 2007 Aura is dead. my guess is the battery. Can the battery be replaced in these things? I can't seem to open it up. Luckily I Have a second which still works....
2
2

Now that I got both motor mounts replaced, The clunking is still there
Hi all, going back to this thread: now have both the upper motor mount and the transmission (lower) mount replaced. It's still clunking. I read somewhere that maybe it could also be the dome bolts. I...
3
3

Saturn Vue wheel bearing
Does this fall under the powertrain warranty?
2
2

Penske Buyng Saturn
I did not see this posted here yet. On Friday June 5th, Saturn Officially made the announcement that Penske Automotive Group will buy Saturn. Details are being worked out and the finalization shall be...
2
2