This is an interesting newsgoup

Truly a study contrasting the inteligent against the idiots and the wishfull thinking. But still worth the time to read. Fun. Could be more posts....

I was just given a 97 SL2 by my father. Its in great shape for a Saturn. My father implores me to trade it for a tranny to put in my

87 Ford Bronco II. LOL, Im pretty sure theres not a man alive willing to trade me a new, or perfectly rebuilt tranny for it. Sad it isnt even worth a 20 year old tranny....

Rob

Reply to
LEVIATHAN

Trading a '97 to fix a '87..... Yeah, I see the contrast between the inteligent (sic) against the idiots.

Reply to
Joe Blow

Rob, I have over 230K miles on my one owner 1994 SW2 and consider it the best car I ever owned. I just took it for a 4 day trip 1/2 way across the country and will do the full trip cross country after I take my 67 VW camper first. The S series Saturn will last a long time if treated well and I even get 30mpg. Push the Ford to the side till you can locate another trans and enjoy the comfort of a Saturn that doesn't dent : )

BTW you can list the need for a used trans on craigslist when you have saved the cash. Change your oil every 3k. Linda

Reply to
Linda