1993 Saturn

I have a 1993 Saturn and the Service engine Soon telltale came on and remained on after replacing the radiator. I checked for codes and recieved a code 23, manifold air temperature to low_open/closed loop exhuast oxygen lean. Can anyone help me with this one.

Reply to
BMc

Why was the radiator replaced?

According to my Haynes manual, code 23 means "IAT circuit low - intake air temperature sensor and/or circuit may be faulty. Check sensor and replace if necessary."

Reply to
Doug Miller

Most likely they forgot to reconnect it. The sensor should be located on the duct work between the air filter and the throttle body.

Reply to
BläBlä

OK, I guess we need to ask the OP to clarify the situation here. I understood him to mean that the light came on, then the radiator was replaced, and the light remained on afterward. Evidently you understand him to mean that the light came on after the radiator was replaced, and remained on. So... OP, which is it?

Reply to
Doug Miller

BMc wrote: I replaced the radiator because I had a small leak on the left side. Thanks, I will look into replacing the IAT sensor.

Reply to
BMc via CarKB.com

The radiator was replaced, then the SES telltale came on and remained on.

Reply to
BMc via CarKB.com