Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

positive ground 1954 studebaker champion
Well, the starter turns anyway. It doesn't sound like it is engaging the flywheel. Would there be a distinct "engagement" sound or feel? Steve Vogt
9
9

He Had Gas In His Veins (OT)
Bill France, Jr. died today - NASCAR's builder is gone.
1
1

For Sale - 1928 Studebaker
Don't have photos of yet. I will be putting on eBay after a month or two. Claude: wsmith AT cts DOT com
1
1

A/C Systems
Many useful information about car air conditioning here...

Lack of power
I have a 1964 Daytona Convertible, 259, with factory insstalled 4- Speed. The AFB 4-bbl Carb and Manifold, Electronic Ignition with Breakerless Distributor, Aluminum Flywheel, are from Dave Thibeault....
5
5

PING!! RICK C.
I do not have what you are looking for...Sorry!

Tie rod / reach rod advice needed
Hi all, I've been taking apart the front end on my '63 Lark, and I simply cannot remove one tie rod and the steering reach rod from the bellcrank. I've beat on 'em with the pickle fork, tried a 3-jaw...
12
12

Tire Size for a 77 Avainti
Can someone tell me the correct tire size for my 77 Avanti? Thanks
1
1

positive ground
I have a 1954 starliner champion (78,000 miles), but I am missing the electrical system pages of the 1954 supplement. The 1953 book I have says positive ground. I'm thinking, "What if one of the...
4
4

1936-40 PARTS for sale.
These are the pictures of the last hoard of Studebaker parts I hauled in. Mostly 1936-1940 See if you need any of these or if you can identify some for me click on the picture and add your comments....

O/T how to change post preferances here on the Stude NG
Okay, I'd like to post some F/S items to the Stude NG, but really don't want it being archived and floating out there in cyberspace for years and years and 5 years after I sell it I still get a...
2
2

SDC Forum on fritz?
Anyone else having trouble getting on the SDC Forum?
15
15

Cheap, close match for Ermine White touchup
JDP, did you tell me once that a certain shade of Sherwin Willliams paint is a good touch-up for Ermine White? Thanks, Bill Pressler
7
7

Low R1 fuel pump pressure
Can't open the SDC site this morning...anyone else having this problem? Trying to get my R1 Lark ready for the national...hard when I'm not mechanically-inclined and work several hundred miles from...
12
12

Got Some Rain! (ot)
This last tropical storm (Barry) brought soem badly needed rain to northern Florida and southeastern Georgia.. We has a nice, steady all day rain yesterday. Received 3.5" yesterday... Perfect! Then,...
13
13